No, this is not a weather report! Even though it seems we can thank global warming for the warmest temperatures since records began, this time of year can result in some adverse weather conditions. Therefore we recommend the following
Remind all car drivers to check their vehicles are fit for the road. For example:
- Ensuring that the lights and indicators work,
- the windscreen wipers are in good condition,
- the washer bottles filled,
- checking tyre pressure and tread
This list is not exhaustive, but the above are a few examples of what simple checks can be carried out to ensure that the vehicles are safe to use during the winter months.
- Bicycle riders
Remind bicycle riders the need to have suitable lighting and clothing, specifically headgear.
Sentient specialises in helping managers to improve the performance of their teams whilst complying with the legal obligations placed on employers in today's workplace.
Would you like to upgrade your knowledge and skills in managing people? Why not try our half day mini training sessions?
MINI MANAGEMENT SERIES
Time: 9.00am - 12.30 per session
Managing Discipline January 26th
Managing Absence February 7th
Managing Change February 22nd
Managing Appraisals March 20th
Managing Recruitment March 30th
Fee: only £80 plus VAT per session (includes full course notes). Book all 5 and only pay for 4!
Venue: REGUS, Thorpe Park Business Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZA
- When and how can I discipline an employee?
- How can I recruit the right person and avoid discrimination?
- How do I introduce an appraisal system and conduct interviews?
- How can I improve my time management and delegation skills?
- How do I plan and manage change?
- How can I reduce levels of absenteeism?
Need these questions answered and many more, then you should attend.
To reserve your place/s Telephone 08456 446 006 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The full open course schedule for January to March 2007 is available on our web site: www.sentientuk.co.uk