IOSH Managing Safely®, the market-leading health and safety course for line managers, is tried, tested and trusted. Designed to provide all managers with the confidence and enthusiasm to apply knowledge to the workplace, this course is unlike any other. Whether you’re looking for face-to-face or e-learning, we can provide the flexibility you need with our huge network of approved training providers, who have been delivering Managing Safely for over 25 years, worldwide.
Our Managing Safely course will help you improve the safety awareness culture in your organisation, see your productivity increase and enhance your reputation within your supply chain by embedding safety and health across the whole organisation. So why not book your course place today?
book your managing safely course now
The next 3 day IOSH Managing Safely® course from Sentient is now available to book
The dates for the 3 day course are:
- Wednesday, 6th March 2024
- Wednesday, 13th March 2024
- Wednesday, 20th March 2024
Location: Romero House, 8 Airport West, Lancaster Way, Leeds, LS19 7ZA
Start time is 9:15am. Finish time is 4:30pm. Lunch provided.
• Standard Price: £450 + vat per person
Sentient is an approved IOSH training provider, which guarantees you access to accredited training at the very best standards.
To learn more about IOSH, and the importance of this approved status, you can visit them here.
who is the iosh managing safely course for?
Anyone and everyone in a working role who wants to learn the basics of safety and health.
why managing safely works:
- Designed for anyone, in any sector, worldwide
- Provides the knowledge and tools required to work safely
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality controlled by us
- Flexibility of delivery that suits your business
- Internationally recognised and respected certification
- Efficient and effective learning health, safety and environmental basics covered in a single programme
what to expect from the iosh managing safely course?
- Memorable and thought-provoking facts and case studies
- Modules backed by clear examples and recognisable scenarios
- Summaries to reinforce key points
- Checklists and materials supplied for subsequent use in workplace
- Informal and interactive quizzes and discussions
- Evaluation using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise
top 5 business benefits:
- Greater productivity fewer hours lost to sickness and accidents
- Improved organisation-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Internationally recognised certification for managers and supervisors
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain
top 5 delegate benefits:
- Ensures you can assess and control risks and hazards
- Ensures you understand your own responsibilities for safety and health
- Enables you to investigate incidents
- Empowers you to measure your own performance